BWA General Council Resolution 1982.8
Recognizing the loyal and dedicated service of the Rev. Cyril E. Bryant, Lit.D., the BWA General Council expresses deep appreciation for
- twenty-five years of devoted ministry to the Baptist World Alliance.
- skillful editing of BAPTIST WORLD.
- comprehensive news coverage of happenings in the worldwide family of Baptists.
- creative feature writing, including his book, Operation Brother’s Brother.
- communicating Baptist concerns to the secular press.
- assisting the BWA General Secretary in various administrative duties. The General Council knows Cyril E. Bryant as a capable, humble man whose quality is to make others feel good and important. His many years of faithful service were rendered in the best tradition of a communicator and were an asset to the Baptist World Alliance.
Original Source Bibliography: Claas, Gerhard, editor. Baptist World Alliance 1982 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory. Washington, DC: Baptist World Alliance, 1982.
Original Source Footnote/Endnote: Gerhard Claas, ed., Baptist World Alliance 1982 Yearbook: Minutes of the General Council Meeting and Directory (Washington, DC: Baptist World Alliance, 1982), p. 76.
Online Document Full Citation: BWA General Council Resolution 1982.8 Appreciation to C. E. Bryant; https://www.baptistworld.org/resolutions.
In-text Online Document Citation: (BWA General Council Resolution 1982.8).